Where do I start when I join?
- New Members have the option of a full induction of the gym with a programme to facilitate their needs.
Do I need a Personal trainer and is there an extra cost?
- We highly recommend you taking up Personal training. Personal training will motivate you and aid in getting the results you desire. There is an additional cost for this service which can be explained by our Personal Trainers.
What do I need to wear?
- For your comfort we recommend you wear casual sports gear and footwear.
Can I bring a friend or family member with me to workout?
- You may bring someone with you for a complimentary trial session. This must be booked in advance to benefit.
Can I freeze my membership?
- You can freeze your membership for as little as £5 per month.
Are there changing facilities in the gym?
- There are male and female changing rooms with showers provided. There’s also a hairdryer for the girls!
Can I trial the gym before joining?
- Yes, if you contact us we will arrange an appointment so you can have a single session before you decide.
Does the gym offer parking?
- Yes there is parking outside the gym at no extra cost.
What are my payment options?
- Our memberships are usually taken by direct debit. But we also accept cash and card facilities.